Friday, January 10, 2014

2014 Shakespeare Reading Challenge

This year marks the 450th birthday of William Shakespeare.  To celebrate, I had already planned on reading his plays as my summer challenge, and the 2014 Shakespeare Reading Challenge hosted by Caffinatedlife.net fit in perfectly with my plans.  I'm going for the "Frequent Theater-Goer" level by reading 9 plays over the summer.  Here are the ones I have chosen:

Comedies
  • Much Ado About Nothing
  • The Tempest
  • Twelfth Night

Histories
  • Henry IV, Part 1
  • Henry IV, Part 2
  • Richard III

Tragedies
  • Hamlet
  • Macbeth
  • Anthony & Cleopatra

Looking forward into delving into the works of the Bard!  You can join this challenge at anytime during 2014.  If you are signed up for any other challenges, share with us below! 

1 comment:

Hannah said...

I'm not familiar with all of those plays but I adore 'Hamlet' and 'Much Ado About Nothing' :)