Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Holiday Swap Results

This year's Book Blogger Holiday Swap was a great success for me! My Secret Santee was Beverly Archer of Booklady's Booknotes. It was so much fun assembling her package and she left a sweet thank you post on her blog. So glad you enjoyed it Beverly!

My package was waiting for me when I returned home from my vacation in Asheville, NC. It was from Janicu of Janicu's Book Blog. She included four books in the package: The Bronze Horesman by Paullina Simons, One Day by David Nicholls, Little Bee by Chris Cleave, and The Namesake by Jhumpa Lahiri. There was also a $20 Amazon gift card and book light. I'm looking forward to discovering new favorites. Thank you so much Janicu!

If you are a book blogger and did not sign up this year, be sure to do so next year. It is sooo much fun!

No comments: