Friday, January 9, 2009

It's Time to Stop Lurking


In case you didn't know, this is National Delurking Week. This is the time that bloggers who lurk (read, but don't comment) on other blogs finally let the blog authors know that they are there. Sooo, if you've never commented on my blog (heck, even if you have) please drop me a line to let me know you are there. It's not that hard. Really. Look, I'll even give you something to comment on. Tell me what your favorite book is and why. Go ahead. Delurk!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

National Delurking Week? Very convenient! :-) I don't promise to continue commenting, but I will let you know that I read your blog!

One of my favorite books is "Little Britches" by Ralph Moody. I like all of his books because they remind me of some of my grandpa's childhood.

Have a great new year!

Hannah said...

It's a little late for Delurking week, but I don't check your blog very often. =) So...

Some of my favorite books are Jane Austen's novels. Aside from having romantic heroes and storylines, these books give a glimpse of what life was like for Regency-era rich people. The customs and vocabulary intrigue me!